I have one or more misdemeanor offenses on my criminal record. Will this prohibit me from obtaining a permit?

Answer: It depends on what the offenses were and when they occurred. Since we do not actually issue your permit, we advise you to contact the issuing authority (usually your sheriff) and ask them directly so you get your answer directly from the source. For the Utah permit, contact the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification at 801-965-4445 (open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm Mountain Time).

© National Training Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.