If I have my DD-214 and/or prior firearm training do I need to take your class?

Answer: If you want a Utah permit you must take the class. Some other states will allow you to waive classroom training if you have military or other experience. Please check with your permit issuing authority (usually your sheriff) prior to the class. We have found that most people who possess a DD-214 still want to take our class. Although military and other training can provide excellent firearm experience, it rarely provides the understanding of the various firearm and concealed carry laws that you will be expected to know and obey when you carry a concealed firearm. Our classes satisfy this need.

© National Training Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.