If I have waited too long to submit my application(s), do I have to pay to retake the class?

Answer: Applications for the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit must be submitted within one year after you took your class. Many other states have the same one year requirement (e.g. Iowa), but some states have a more relaxed standard and allow more time.  If you waited too long to submit your paperwork, you will need to retake the class and pay the class fee. If you bring your original Legal Heat paperwork to class from Legal Heat and surrender it to the instructor, we will offer a reduced fee for your retake.

© National Training Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.